Curved Guardrail Introduction
In a highway, the curved guardrail can be used in two situations:
- The curved road is very long in its length. On this occasion, the curved road has a large angle. The straight w beam guardrail is not a good choice in terms of appearance and function.
- The curved road is so short that a standard beam guardrail is not possible to install. If this is the case, a short curved guardrail with a very narrow-angle can work.
RANHUA W Beam Guard Rail Advantages:
- The structure is very simple so it is very easy to install, uninstall and repair.
- The galvanized surface won’t go rust so that very long service life can be guaranteed.
- The bent angle can be customized as per clients drawing.
- Either concave or convex design is available as per the client’s requirements.